Reviews of the Perfect Breast Clinic
4.7 out of 5 stars based on patient reviews
While receiving patients or educating seeking patients, plastic surgeons largely make a reference to the logistics involved in a breast enhancement surgery. If you are prone to low self-esteem because of small or deformed breasts caused due to natural or gradually occurring life events, there are various breast enhancement surgeries that could help you attain the proportionate breast shape and size that will help boost your confidence. Perfect Breast Clinic, breast restoration clinic in London offers you high-class surgeries meeting global standards, performed under the guidance of talented and highly reputed plastic surgeons of eminence.
A cosmetic breast surgery may become an option to fulfill a number of inferiorities and deficiencies in the shape, size, or build of the breasts. Various types of breast surgeries have been defined for a significant reason – this is to help individuals faced with different issues find a solution for them: those having undergone a mastectomy or lumpectomy, asymmetric or small breasts, sagging breasts after pregnancy and breast feeding, excessively large breasts. In order to meet such varied criterion, procedures such as breast uplift, breast reduction, breast reconstruction, and breast augmentation have been devised.
Ideal candidacy for surgery defines that the individual should have an ideal reason and condition in order to qualify for the surgery. Our plastic surgeons stick to the rules of candidacy and undertake extensive evaluation of the patients.
• Breast Augmentation is performed using artificial breast implants made out of silicone in order to fulfill the deficiency of uneven shape and size of the breasts to give them a fuller and more symmetric appearance. The breast implants used in the surgery are of varying shapes and sizes so that you can gain naturally attractive bosom and cleavage.
• Breast Reconstruction is a procedure for women who have undergone mastectomy or lumpectomy surgery owing to a breast cancer preventive surgery due to suspicion of being affected by the disease in the future or have already been affected by breast cancer. A mastectomy surgery is done to remove either or both the breasts or a part of it in order to prevent the spread of cancer. A breast reconstruction surgery may be performed immediately or later on following a mastectomy. The procedure involves rebuilding the mould of the breast with artificial breast implants or skin flaps in order to form as close a natural substitute as possible to the removed breast. Sometimes the plastic surgeons also create an areola and nipple to give the complete look.
• Breast Reduction is a surgery performed on women with large breasts so that they can feel proportioned and at ease in their body. At Perfect Breast Clinic these breast reduction procedures are conducted through various techniques of breast tissue removal in order to give the breasts a tighter, firmer, and lighter feel. Since bigger weighty breasts often lead to pain and aches of the back, shoulder, and neck it often becomes a hindrance in usual desk jobs.
• Mommy Makeover refers to the combination of a number of procedures that are designed to help you get rid of all post-pregnancy physical changes such as stretch marks, sagging abdomens and breasts. This combo of breast augmentation, liposuction, body lift and tummy tuck procedures are performed to help sustain a rejuvenated, defined, and firm full-body makeover.
• Corrective Surgery is carried out on any sort of malformation that exists due to previously performed breast surgeries. Most patient surgeries that are performed at Perfect Breast Clinic include correction of symmetry in breast implants, corrective surgery following a breast reduction, and correction of capsular contracture. We are not limited to working with our past patients, but also extend help to others who have undergone prior treatment by surgeons whom Perfect Breast Clinic does not recognize. However, we require that our clients provide us proper documentation of their medical history and past surgeries especially if they have been past patients of unrecognized surgeons.
• Breast Uplift is a common procedure on normal sized breasts once they become droopy, sagging, and loose due to breast feeding, pregnancy, aging, or any such life events. The procedure involves breast augmentation and may or may not involve the use of breast implants. Breast reduction with nipple correction is another form of this surgery. The main idea behind this surgery is to raise the breast fold in order to level it up with the breasts up to the chest proportion with a tight and firm definition as would be the case for naturally attractive breasts. It takes only a few days to recover. However, if you are in a job that requires heavy lifting then you will likely be advised a longer recuperation period. You also need to avoid any form of physical contact with the breasts for around a minimum of three weeks. The surgical scars will fade away, but could take several months or even a year.
Upon having a meeting with the surgeon you will be given a list of instructions that need to be followed in preparation for the surgery. The surgeon will also discuss the implants that need to be used as well as the type of anesthetic. You will not be allowed to drive following the surgery owing to the anesthetics and need to ensure that there is someone who can safely accompany you home from the hospital. If the doctor uses a general anesthetic you will sleep through the whole procedure. Local anesthesia, however, is the common practice along with a sedative that makes you drowsy but you will be wide awake while the procedure is performed.
The first consultation session with the experts was so informative and helpful in guiding to make a worthy decision which was best suited in my case.- Amber Scott
The breast augmentation surgery gave me the much needed confidence in my life post surgery. I was made extremely comfortable both before and after the procedure.- Haily Ackerley
The best part about the professional staff of Perfect Breast Clinic is their desire to have the best and lasting outcome from the breast surgery.- Isabelle Danford
From the start to the finish line, everything was done just as promised. I feel really blessed that my issue was addressed so smartly with a wonderful result.- Ava Barnett
The options to choose from was explained to me wonderfully and there was complete guidance provided until I was done. Cheers to the team of Perfect Breast Clinic.- Megan Garret
I thought it was impossible to regain the best moments went by in my life. But thanks to the well-coordinated team of nurses, surgeons, coordinators, receptionists to help me relive it once again.- Sarah Capwell
Comfort and clear communications are something that will be surely taken care off by both the professional experts and surgeons. No hidden costs involved!.- Bethany Addington